Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly CAL - pretty squares!

A few weeks ago, I took note that Terri over at A Conversation With Moo was posting a weekly square.  She's using the book 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton.  Her squares looked so lovely that I decided I'd follow along.  I wasn't invited, I'm simply butting in!  I hope Terri won't mind.  Maybe if there are people following along with the squares, it will help Terri to stay on track too.

I started a pinterest board for Terri's posts.

AND  I will be posting the squares I make on this blog as well.

Here is Terri's Week 1 post and here is Terri's Week 2 post.

Here are my squares.







I'm excited about this- I hope to learn a few new techniques, and maybe even weave in my ends as I go!

Just a note about these squares: I'm using a dk weight yarn and an F sized hook.  The finished squares are 6inches.

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Your squares are lovely Sher, I like the colours you are using - very springlike! xx

Amjaylou said...

Yes, I agree with Amy the colours are so fresh and bright which remind me of spring - very pretty.
I can't wait to get started on my next project which involves lots of granny squares - yey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...