Monday, April 8, 2013

Sweet Sevens - a crochet flower tutorial

I've got a project brewing and I created these sweet little flowers as one part.

I call them Sweet Sevens.  They are easy, and fast and sweet as can be.  Follow along below:


Here are the step by step instructions in a little photo tutorial.  ENJOY!









The Sweet Sevens are ONE of TWO new patterns I've created for my new project.  Stay tuned.

NOTE:  I used Knit Picks cotlin dk and Sugar & Cream worsted cotton to make the Sweet Sevens.  I used two hook sizes to vary the flower diameter a bit, size G (4.25) and 7 (4.5).

3 comments:

Ana Figueira said...

Very pretty flowers, thanks for sharing!

dragonswing said...

I love the fact that I can use tiny pieces of yarn from my stash. I can't seem to throw out little pieces.

Unknown said...

I found your blog via Sew Many Ways, I love your flowers and all your projects. New follower here!!!I invite you to visit my blog and if you like my creations I invite you to follow me. I'll do the flowers with your tutorial and I'll add a link to your blog.
Nice to meet you.
Marisa from
http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...