Thursday, February 6, 2014

Words on Ice

When I was younger, I used to write all the time.  It was a way to escape, to cope, to divert my mind...

Today I don't often use writing the same way, but sometimes it just creeps back... Here are photos from yesterday's icy mess.  Many around me are still without power tho. mine stayed on all day.  We had a big branch break in our spruce tree and a neighbor's branch came down but neither caused damage.

The dangerous and icy conditions also had beauty - maybe I managed to capture that.





2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

This looks very beautiful, but so sad about the tree and the damage that it caused. I hope that you have not been too badly affected by it. xx

Anonymous said...

What a mixture of beauty and devastation. Wonderful pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...