Thursday, May 19, 2011

Felted Birdhouse #3

When I first took the Felted Birdhouse workshop taught online by Betz White, I designed 4 birdhouses.  About a month ago I had finished 2 birdhouses and one bird.  Originally, I had designed and cut out 4 houses.  This week, with kids home sick from school, I decided to hang out with them and get another birdhouse completed.  I had to take some time from my digital scrapbook project - ongoing to get it done before my son's June HS graduation - to work on this birdhouse, but I really wanted to get it done.

Yesterday, I completed most of it, but today I stuffed it and attached the roof, getting it all stitched together just now. 

Here are the photos.










Just 1 more house and 3 more birds and I've finished all that I started - enjoy!  And Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

awww, this one may have just become my favorite! I love the colors and the little owl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...