Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crochet Projects

One thing I particularly LOVE about crochet is how easy it is to pick up and put down a crochet project. It's easy to tell what row I'm on to set down the hook without dropping a stitch. Recently I've made a set of coasters (forgot to photograph before they were sent in the mail as a gift), lots of pot holders and I'm working on a granny-ish blanket.
I also designed my OWN wine bottle cover. I'm pretty good at coming up with my own patterns, but I'm terrible at writing down what I did. I'll have to get better at that because I LOVE IT when other people share their patterns - especially the free ones. Any pattern I create and share will be free on this blog. Check back later for the wine bottle cover photo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...